I am a Research Assistant working in National University Of Singapore at the moment.
I worked as a web developer since undergraduate, I also did some small projects in Micro Controller. Later I chose to take a PhD degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction.
I implemented a Perceptron(which is an algorithm for supervised learning of binary classifiers) from scratch to know the very basic about machine learning. I joined the Catch flag team (CTF) in SUTD, and compete several matches with them, which is something similar to ACM in security area. I have an engineering background so I know some basic Math and Statistics.
- Specialized in Human Computer Interaction
- Developed Perceptron as a projects
- Dropped due to medical reason
- Took several courses (Alogrithms, Software Security) and received all A
- Specialized in Information Countermeasure
- Developed a Zigbee-based Automatic Home Security System
- In charge of the dialing module using MT8880 DTMF Transceiver
- Took several courses (Maths, Statistics, Digital Logic Circuit, Diginal Signal Processing, C Programming Language) and received great scores
- Studied in the Department of Computer Science
- Developed an embedded system as lab project
- Took several courses (Embedded systems, Formal Language and Automata, Image Processing) and received great scores
I worked with Prof Beng Chin Ooi and Prof Wang Wei in NUS for Rafiki project, which is a Machine Learning system. I primarily help with developing a user interface for that system and mainly worked using two things
I developed a content-based website with Ruby On Rails, users will be able to do timed post, reply, comment, export data and share etc. The website is optimized for SEO.
- Ruby on Rails
This is my first internship on coding. And I did some image processing work with Python.
- Image Processing
Below is a list of my selected projects (side projects or open source libraries).
I took several courses in HCI on coursera.